Friday, May 15, 2009

G'day and welcome aboard.

Hi there, Zooks here. Not my real name obviously but a 'handle' that I use on numerous motorcycle forums because of my love of old Suzuki motorcycles. My real name is Dave and I live in Markwell which is about 15 kms from Bulahdelah, NSW Australia.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=markwell&sll=-32.259265,152.155151&sspn=0.627107,1.230469&ie=UTF8&ll=-32.333559,152.20871&spn=0.313297,0.615234&z=11 (I can't work out how to post google maps, I'll get the hang of it)

This is my first attempt at blogging but the plan is to cruise the Mid North Coast area of NSW Australia and show off some of the amazing scenery in this little corner of the global village. I live in a very scenic area, surrounded by forests, beaches, lakes, twisty mountain roads etc etc (you get the idea) - a veritable motorcylist's paradise. I love living here and plan to take as many rides as possible and hope that you'll join me as we take in the scenery.

Anyhoo, I hope you'll call in every so often and have a look at what's going on in my part of the world and I hope you enjoy the ride. Feel free to comment and ask questions as we go along, just tap on my helmet as necessary.

Cheers
Zooks (aka Dave, call me what you like).

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dave
    It Stefnwolf from GSResources, also a Dave.
    You live in a real nice place by the looks of it. Scenery can be nice in the UK as well, but you have to look at it through pouring rain most of the time.
    Like the blog, will be looking in regular.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you aboard Stefnwolf. Strap your helmet on and let's ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, Dave/Zooks, thanks for the effort!!

    I hope to get there before I'm nailed in ;<)
    I'm originally from Montana here in the US, so I can appreciate the great open spaces you have!

    Take care and enjoy your rides!

    Mike (gsgeezer) from the GS Resource Forum.

    ReplyDelete